Medi-Ray is the industry leader in the manufacture of radiation shielding products. Radiation shielding products manufactured by Medi-Ray include lead plates, lead bricks, sheet lead, lead glass, lead wool, syringe shields, x-ray shields, nuclear medicine accessories, lead castings, lead containers for shipping and many more.
Where are radiation shielding products used?
Radiation shielding products are used:
- In the Medical industry: x-ray equipment, thyroid equipment etc.
- In airport detection devices
- In the defense industry
- In submarines
- In Nuclear power industries
Why is lead used as a radiation shielding product?
- Lead is fairly inexpensive.
- Lead can be easily bent and manipulated.
- Lead is corrosion resistant.
- Lead is extremely versatile, malleable and easy to work with.
- Due to its high atomic number, lead can efficiently resist harmful radiation.
- Lead is a highly stable metal.
Contact Medi-RayTM for radiation shielding products . Medi-RayTM is a certified ISO 9001:2008 company. This globally recognized standard of management excellence shows Medi- RayTM ‘s dedication to quality assurance and control.
With over 40 years of metallurgy expertise, Medi-RayTM is the leader in custom and precision lead products. Medi-RayTM is the first Heavy Metal Company (lead) nominated by the US Federal EPA to receive an award for “Most Hygienic Lead Fabricator” as a result of their health, safety and environmental programs.
Call at 877-898-3003 for more information about the products supplied by Medi-RayTM.